Friday 23 August 2013

Raya in my house

It was a friday . The 23th . All my relatives and cousins came to my house for raya . But this year was special . I invited my friends as well ! My friends met my cousins and all of us had a fun time playing . Also , my cute baby cousin came along . I was happy that i got to carry her and pinch her . It was a really enjoyable time and i am looking forward to next year .

Having this sad and moody feeling as usual . After relatives or cousins come over , my house goes quite again . They only visit my house once a year . The last time they visited was last year . Only now , i get the true feeling of hari raya , eid mubarak . It only happens once a year . The family , fun , gathering . Really miss those days . Looking forward to next year's hari raya .

No comments:

Post a Comment