Thursday 5 September 2013

Picture with my friend after a Year

I finally got a chance to take a picture with a friend of my after a damn year . I finally took up the courage to go up to her today and asked her if she wanted to take a picture . Well , my friends were the ones who planned it .

She was really shy when she came up beside me . Damn me , i didn't even say thanks to her . I hope stuff is not going to be awkward between us . Stuff used to be awkward between us last year because of some rumors . I just wanted to be friends with her but didn't have the courage to talk to her . She left the school and i didn't even get to talk to her once . It was only after that , that i realized that there was a misunderstanding between us .

She thought that i loved her and had feelings for her . That was not true at all . Anyway , i hope things go well between us and i hope i can get a chance to talk to her .



No comments:

Post a Comment