Saturday 3 August 2013

Finally got a training partner !!

Today , during aikido class , I met a black belt . The funny thing is that I only saw him last year once . I remember him using me as an uke to demonstrate a gun disarm technique . Anyway I partnered with him twice and started talking and talking . Even after class ended , he showed me a few techniques .

We walked home together and sat at park and started talking about martial arts . To my surprise , he trains in wing chun as well !! My eyes lit up as soon as he told me that . He has a brother who trains in wing chun . He showed me a few wing chun techniques and we even did some chi sao !!

I was happy as a peacock !! Time flew fast and he had to leave . The good thing is that he only lives a few blocks away from me . We exchanged numbers
and planned to meet up every weekend to train together at the park !!

This is like a dream come true for me . I think I finally got a training partner who also has a big interest in martial arts .



No comments:

Post a Comment