Saturday 18 August 2018

Class 3 TP Test at BBDC

I noticed that after posting about my BBDC experience, I did not post anything regarding my test. It has been almost 3 years since I last took my test. I took my class 3A test on 2015 and my class 3 on 2016.

Some of you might ask why didn't I take class 3 when I signed up. Well, it was my mistake. Having been through both class 3 and 3A tests, I will like to share with you guys my experience.

After arriving at BBDC at the time respective to my warm up time, I went over to the machine to print my slip. After which, I assembled at the small area towards the right of the counters. There is a small area with chairs and a television. After a while, an instructor came and took our ICs, PDL and slips. That was the last time I actually used a PDL slip. When I took my class 4 in 2018, everything was to be done on the SPF website.

Nevertheless, after a while, instructors came to us to bring us for our warm ups. Do take note that the warm up car is the same as your test car. After the warm-up, i was brought up to the TP room on level 2. After waiting nervously with the rest, we were summoned by the TP testers when they called out our names. After verifiyng my Identity, I was given back my IC and led to the test car. Moreover, the tester will mention the test route you would be taking. Try to roughly remember the various maps of the test routes that are placed on the board at level 2.

The TP test went with ease. My dad told me this tip, which I applied for both my class 3 and 3A TP. Which was to remain relaxed, and greet the tester when you get into the car. I did that for my class 3A TP, and the tester skipped the slope course !

However, during my class 3 TP, after coming down the slope, I had forgotten to stop at the stop line ! The instructor immediately reminded me that I had to stop at the line. Despite that, I still managed to pass. But, do note that the rules have changed now. If you get an immediate failure inside the circuit, the test would end immediately.

Once the courses in the circuit were completed, I drove outside to the road. Driving on the road was not a problem, given the timing was around 3, the last tp slot. Also, the traffic not being heavy.

After the test ended, I headed back to the TP room with the tester. A few minutes later, he came back with the result slip.

You would need to watch a mandatory safety video at the same waiting area at level 1. After which, you can proceed to have your photo taken to apply for your license.

Do check out my other experiences here :

Class 2 tp

Class 2a tp

Class 2a lessons

Class 2b lessons

Class 2b tp

Class 4 


Class 3/3A lessons


Class 5

2 comments:

  1. Very significant Information for us, I have think the representation of this Information is actually superb one. This is my first visit to your site.

    Fahrschule Berlin

    ReplyDelete